Providence, Rhode Island Testosterone Therapy
756 Eddy Street
Providence, Rhode Island 02903
For any questions about our service fees, co-pays, bills, or any other payment issues, call our medical insurance verification specialist, Ashli Labbe, at 973-839-1003, Extension 1009.
How it Works
We make the process quick and easy
You will start by selecting an appointment date. Our office is open Monday thought Friday for your convenience. For expediency, pre-registration forms will be emailed to you. This will greatly reduce your check in time and allow you to go right to the patient room for prompt evaluation.
After a brief physical exam, bloodwork will be obtained in house with results typically available the same day. This will be entered electronically into our system, allowing patients immediate access to the records and test results. Rarely, the bloodwork results may demonstrate a dysfunction of the pituitary gland.
You will follow up with us after we obtain your bloodwork. We will discuss treatment options. We offer virtually all forms of testosterone treatment. This includes intramuscular injections given at our office every 7-10 days for optimum effect.
Learn About Our Team
Oceanside Testosterone is run by a board certified emergency medicine physician who has over 20 years of experience with locations in Providence Rhode Island. Our team is composed of motivated practitioners who are eager to help you revitalize your life.
We aim to provide prompt and courteous treatment, with confidentiality in mind. In the highly unlikely event that your testosterone deficiency is related to a serious underlying condition, we are able to refer you to local endocrinology and urology groups for further treatment and care.
You may call us any time to speak directly with a medical professional, and never to an answering service. We are dedicated to providing evidence based care. We adhere to the American Urological Association (AUA) guidelines, outlined here. View PDF. These guidelines are considered the most accurate and complete information on Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
Benefits Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)
Testosterone Replacement Therapy locally comes with a host of great health benefits:
● Recipients will receive a long term enhancement in their libido. This will result in an improved sex drive and sexual performance overall.
● This therapy can also help to increase a person’s strength and muscle mass while simultaneously decreasing their body fat.
● Patients will also experience lower levels of bad cholesterol, also known as LDL.
● A natural increase in testosterone can help raise a persona’s confidence and create a more positive mood overall.
● These energy levels will remain throughout the entire day. By the time night arrives, recipients of TRT will be able to sleep through until morning.
● TRT works to enhance cognitive function and other brain processes.
● TRT can also improve the manner in which people handle stress.
● TRT also results in enhanced blood sugar regulation and the lower risk of developing diabetes.